Pharmacy operators frequently invest in their facilities. New IT and Robotic Dispensing Systems are financed through Speedlease.
The benefits of leasing pharmacy assets include:
- Spread the Costs – Leasing plans enable you to get the technology you need now while upgrade options will protect you from equipment becoming obsolete.
- Conserve Working Capital – Cash remains king in all economic conditions. Preserving your working capital will enable you to invest in things that provide you with a greater return than purchasing equipment.
- Improve Return on Investment – Paying over time allows you to pay as you use, so you achieve a faster return than if you pay upfront.
- Flexible Payment Options – Pay Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually or Annually by Direct Debit, Standing Order or Invoice.
- Easy Upgrades – Leasing plans enable you to get the technology you need now while upgrade options will protect you from equipment becoming obsolete.
- Total Solution Financing – We can also include software, installation and other services in the arrangement.
- Tax-Efficient – Leasing payments may be offset against taxable profits. You should however check this position with your accountant.
- Fast Credit Decisions – Credit decisions can be made within a few hours and documentation emailed for your signature.
- Easy Equipment Disposal – We are able to provide a full service for disposal and recycling of redundant equipment at the end of the assets useful life.